In Mundo / Ex Mundo (Louise Gagnevin, 2016)
- With Lucile Charnier & François Gillerot
- Written & directed by Jean-Baptiste Barra, Jeanne Cousseau, Louise Gagnevin, Clément Lemaou, Laura Perera San Martín & Léopold Verreman
- Written by Jeanne Cousseau, adapted from « The World she Wanted » by Philip K Dick’s
- Directed by Louise Gagnevin
- Produced by ESAD Valenciennes, with the support of Atelier de réalisation Bruxelles
- Cinematography & Color Grading : Laura Perera San Martín
- Camera Assistant : Charlotte Bohn
- Gaffer : Tom Gineyts
- Set design : Maïa Anastassiou
- Sound : Edit Herregods
- Editing : Oscar Dupagne
- Post-production : Laura Perera San Martín, Oscar Dupagne & Léo Guillaume
- Sound Spatialization : Aspic Technologies
« In Mundo / Ex Mundo » is an immersive fiction for two spectators placed in a closed set with two helmets VR and audio, a journey between reality and fiction.
The script is inspired by the Phillip K Dick’s short story « The World she wanted ».
Stan, age 27, is having a coffee in his usual bar. Juliette, age 25, arrives, seems to know him and takes him in a strange world, which she considers beeing hers, where everything is made only for the happiness … Funny trip in perspective!